- What is novel about the current partnership model? What is the significance in terms of the wider global health context?
- How was the idea of the partnership first conceived? What was each partner's role?
- What were some of Medical Stores Department’s (MSD) major challenges with regards to supply chain management?
- In what ways was The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) able to “transfer” its core business expertise? In what ways was it not?
- What were the motivations and goals of each partner? Did they accomplish their goals?
- How would you measure and evaluate success for this partnership?
TCCC is looking to replicate this model in a new country. Building upon the Tanzanian experience:
- Imagine you are back at the start of the project and design a new strategy for success in Tanzania.
Develop a strategy for replicating this partnership in other countries/contexts.
- What aspects of the Tanzanian model would you replicate? What aspects would you change?
- Do you think the next partnership should include other private sector partners?